Xiaomi is Most Popular Brand in India. Xiaomi Smartphone is the ads in MIUI OS. Xiaomi Smartphone Running MIUI 10 OS Such as Redemi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro and More Smartphone. Below Trick Added to Remove Ads from Mi Smartphone. How to remove ads from Xiaomi phone running MIUI 10. The first step is to disable MSA.
If you’ve bought a Xiaomi smartphone that runs MIUI, chances are that you’ve seen a bunch of ads in every corner of the software. From the Security app to the widgets on the home screen, MIUI crams ads in every possible place. It is possible to remove these ads, even if it involves a lot of work. We were so annoyed by these ads that we decided that we need to disable all of them. This tutorial will help you remove all ads from MIUI on your Xiaomi smartphone. These steps should work on all smartphones running MIUI 10.
Xiaomi has tried hard to ensure that you don’t disable this service. In MIUI 9, disabling MSA used to take two or three attempts, and you didn’t have to wait 10 seconds each time for the Revoke button — all that seems to have changed. These steps will help you get rid of ads in the Mi File Manager app. These steps will help you remove ads from the Mi Video app in MIUI 10. You can easily disable ads in the Mi Browser, Mi Security, and Mi Music apps in MIUI 10 via the Settings app on your Xiaomi phone. Follow these steps.
How to Remove Ads from Xiaomi MI Smartphone Trick 2019
- Get Xiaomi Mi Smartphone MIUI 10 Supported
- Go to Settings >> Additional Settings >> Authorization & revocation >> and set MSA to OFF
- Now, wait for 10 seconds before you can tap Revoke.
- Once you tap, You will Get Message “Couldn’t revoke authorization”.
- You will see this error at least three to five times before this permission is revoked. Keep trying until you succeed.
- After this, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > Ad services Personalized ad recommendations > and set it to Off.
- That’s it you will Successfully OFF ADS
How to remove ads from Mi File Manager in MIUI 10
- Unlock Your Device
- Go to Mi FIle Manager.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top-left
- Tap About.
- Tap Recommendations to switch this Off.
- If you have any app folders on your Xiaomi smartphone, tap the name of the folder (as you would if you want to rename it)
- Then disable Promoted apps.
- This will remove promoted apps that show up in various MIUI folders.
How to remove ads from MIUI Cleaner in MIUI 10
- Open MIUI Cleaner.
- Tap the brush icon on the top-right.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-right.
- Tap Receive recommendations to switch this Off.
How to remove ads from Mi Video in MIUI 10
- Go to Mi Video.
- Tap Account on the bottom-right.
- Tap Settings.
- Set Online recommendations to Off. This will get rid of promotional content.
- Set Push notifications to Off. This will get rid of spammy notifications.
How to remove ads from MIUI 10’s Mi Browser, Mi Security, and Mi Music apps
- Go to Settings > System app settings > Security > Receive recommendations Off. This will disable ads in Mi Security.
- Now go to Settings > System app settings > Music > Receive recommendations Off. This will disable ads in Mi Music.
- Next up, go to Settings > System app settings > Browser > Privacy & security > Recommended for you > Off. This is one step towards removing ads from Mi Browser.
- To completely remove ads from Mi Browser, go to Settings > System app settings > Browser > Advanced > Set start page > and change this to whichever URL you prefer. This will disable the default start page that has a lot of promotional content.