Amazon Quiz Answers for 3 January 2020 and Chance to Win Free Casio 61 Key Keyboard for 5 winners. Amazon. If you win This Quiz Game you will get Free KeyBoard Voucher More Quiz Added on This Blog So Keep Visiting to Earn Free Amazon Pay Balance. Answer the question and stand a chance to win Free Products & Amazon Pay Balance. More Amazon Quiz 2020
How to Play Amazon Quiz 3 January 2020 Win Casio Keyboard:
- Click Here & Download Amazon App (This Contest Only for App Users)
- Login into the App
- You will See Amazon Quiz Contest Banner on Amazon App
- Tap on You will Ask Question Answer
- Answer Added Below
- If you are Lucky Users You will Get Free Amazon Casio Keyboard
Details of contest
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon 3 January 2020 Quiz Prizes:
Q1. Eight year old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Answer: Reviewing toys on YouTube
Q2. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3. UK’s richest woman Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!) of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Q4. Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
Q5. December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh